April 25, 2018

MOTHER'S DAY - We Have You Covered.

OK I know this one is a little crazy Just wanted to show you how many it takes before I get one I like.

I have been delighted working with people in my new space on Dominion Street and am nearly ready to announce the address and the opening of it officially you know with a cake and fanfare!!
But  I have been so busy working and testing and teaching that I just can't set a date yet. Honestly it will probably be JUNE at the rate I am going! If you have driven down Dominion you will see it though as the signs were just put up last month by ALL MOBILE SIGNS . We had to wait till the weather warmed up enough and we all know how long THAT took. 

So I am booking already into May and June and August ( Sept is practically full)  for family sessions as well as Business Profile Sessions that I wanted to say if you are serious about wanting to give someone a Super Mother's Day gift we have GIFT CARDS available in a number of denominations that you can easily order them from us and drop them into your MOTHERS DAY cards to put an even bigger smile on her face!! All our sessions come with hair and makeup and can be indoor or outdoor on location.

PHONE ME at 250 301-4744 (c) or email me phil@phughesphotography.ca and I will get those to you.

No comments: